rOlLercOaStErs & sky dIvEs
Thursday, 8 April 2004

>>

oh just now saw someone posting lyrics. suddenly make me wanna post the lyrics of one meaningful song that i like very very much. its actually quite a well-known song. first heard it in my uncle's 1997 grammy nominees album. immediately attracted by its lyrics and Estefan's powerful voice.

REACH by Gloria Estefan

Some dreams live on in time forever
Those dreams, you want with all your heart
And I'll do whatever it takes
Follow through with the promise I made
Put it all on the line
What I hoped for at last would be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life
I'm gonna be stronger
Know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to the test
If I could reach

Some days are meant to be remembered
Those days we rise above the stars
So I'll go the distance this time
Seeing more the higher I climb
That the more I believe
All the more that this dream will be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life
I'm gonna be stronger
Know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to the test
If I could reach

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
I'm gonna be stronger
From that one moment in my life
I'm gonna be so much stronger yes I am
Know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to the test
If I could reach higher
If I could, If I could
If I could reach
Reach, I'd reach, I'd reach
I'd reach I'd reach so much higher
Be stronger

8:34:00 pm;

baSicS
z.i_y.u.n aka zEe
040486

skybluefourunderscorefour@hotmaildotcom

niTty-gRitTies
wAnTs eNdLESs hoLidAys
bOrNed to be a gLutToN
hOpes to dRive aRounD wiTh mY oWn cAr
hAve sKy-DiVeD
wAnts to buNgEe-jUmp nOw

mIni nEws



tAlKz



NeXus
pInG fIoNa Ni tIng pEi qiUrU keEhuI sHaRon qUeEn cInDy cOrInNe gErI fRaNkLin zHiqi

jAy ChoU bAiDu soGou yOuTube cRunChyroLL miNicLiP gOogLe Blogger BlogSkins
tWitTeR facEboOk Get Firefox!


Illusionz
jUn 2009 jUL 2009 aUG 2009
sEP 2009 oCt 2009 nOv 2009
dEc 2009


Credits
Image: Bryn (:
Codings: Bryn (:
Font: Dafont
Brushes: FS